Presenter: Request for Proposal
Call for Presenters!
WALA's Request for Presenters (RFP) process serves to identify speakers for upcoming and future WALA educational events and conferences. We strive to incorporate innovative and interactive educational methods that provide a meaningful learning experience for our attendees. Offering relevant content that highlights solutions amid the realities of COVID-19 and workforce shortages is of particular interest.
Our attendees are comprised of:
- Assisted living owners and operators - both Wisconsin based as well as national presence
- Senior-level staff and corporate leadership
- Caregivers that work directly with the residents, from assisted living providers throughout the state, ranging from small, independently owned communities to large, multi-national organizations
- Professionals from assisted living settings in Wisconsin that vary from small sites to large campus
- arrangements serving both senior and non-elder clients
- Industry experts that offer specialty services for the assisted living sector
Submissions will be evaluated by WALA staff as well as our Spring Conference and Education Committees. Those RFP applications that offer highly interactive shared-learning approaches are especially preferred.
Proposals will be reviewed using the following criteria:
- Innovation, creativity and originality of topic
- Clarity, depth and specificity of proposal
- Timeliness, currency and relevance of subject matter
- Incorporates interactive learning strategies
- Practical applicability of topic to industry and residents served in assisted living
- Qualifications, expertise and experience level of presenter(s)
- Presenters and sessions that can be delivered in-person or virtually
Deadline for 2022 Spring Conference Submission October 31, 2021.
To submit an RFP for consideration, click here.