2022 Fall Conference Registration
Brookfield Conference Center325 South Moorland Road
Brookfield, WI 53005
* Registration open until 9/13/22 at 12:00 AM (CDT)
WALK IN REGISTRATIONS WELCOME
Brookfield Conference Center
September 21st, 12:00pm-7:00pm
- Opening Keynote: Dennis McIntee joins us to kick off things off with Navigating Through Change and Uncertainty
- Three hours of Breakout Sessions
- Evening Reception in Exhibit Hall
September 22nd, 8:00am-2:45pm
- Networking ...
- Exhibitors ...
- And four more hours of Education!
Plan to walk away with tools and tactics to take back to your community as a refreshed and reengerized you ready to...
RISE TO THE CHALLENGE OF CHANGE
- Registration will open at 11:00am on Wednesday with lunch to follow
- Dennis McIntee's Opening Keynote begins at 12:00pm
- Breakout sessions, plus an evening reception and open exhibitor hours
- Thursday will continue with breakfast and exhibitors open at 8:00am, followed by additional breakout sessions
- Lunch and further exhibitor opportunities included Thursday
View Agenda Here
There is a room block established at the Hilton Garden Inn which is directly next to, and connects with, Brookfield Conference Center. The WALA room block is open until August 21, 2022 for $139/night. Reserve your room today with this link: HERE
2022 WALA Fall Conference COVID-19 Health & Safety Protocols:
The Wisconsin Assisted Living Association (WALA) will follow recommmended guidelines from the Centeres of Disease Control and Prevention (CDC). Any public gathering space carries a possible risk of exposure to COVID-19 and related variants. While WALA cannot guarantee that you will not have exposure to COVID-19 at any time during this event, we are committed to providing an environment that promotes health and safety for all of our attendees. Attendees are strongly encouraged to follow appropriate local, state, and federal health/safety guidelines. While in attendance, if you experience symptoms related to COVID-19, we ask that you leave the conference to avoid the risk of potentially exposing others. If you have been diagnosed with COVID-19 or had close contact with someone diagnosed with COVID-19 within 14 days prior to the start of the conference, you should not attend.
For More Information:
Madison, Wisconsin 53718
United States 608.288.0246
Exhibiting or sponsoring and need further information?
Non-Early Bird Rates (register after August 22, 2022):
WALA Member - $350
Non-WALA Member - $400
WALA Diamond Participants - Don't forget to take your 10% off
Maximum 8 CE hours available. NAB credits applicable.
NAB Approval Code: 20230915-22-A86526-IN
...or download a Registration Form
Thank you to our Registration Sponsor
Medication Management Partners
Thank you to our 2022 Elite Sponsors