Resource Nurse RN Regional ($10,000 BONUS)
New Perspective is now offering a $10,000 sign-on bonus for our next Resource Nurse – RN to join our clinical team in traveling to support our communities with the Milwaukee market.
(Bonus Eligibility – New Team Members Only. Paid within 2 years of employment.)
New Perspective partners with making your move to Wisconsin a little bit easier. We cover the full expense of transferring your license to meet state regulations and will contribute towards your moving expenses. Each move is different, so let’s discuss this process to assist with meeting your needs.
What does my schedule look like?
On our Clinical Team, your hours are predictable and manageable, helping you strike a better balance with other parts of your life.
- Typical Schedule: Traveling to our communities Monday – Friday to be on-site during our standard business hours (8:00am -5:00pm)
- Travel Requirements: Driving to and from assigned communities within our WI market. Let’s chat on how we support travel requirements and reimbursements.
What communities would I support?
The Wisconsin Resource Nurse-RN will travel to multiple communities within the Milwaukee and surrounding areas. You will provide clinical care and build lasting-relationships with our residents in assisted living and memory care.
In this position, you will become part of a growing, family-owned, and operated senior living company with Clinical Leaders who thrive to invest in their nurses through training, on-going support and collaboration, and education assistance to assist with career advancement.
For more information about New Perspective, please visit our website www.npseniorliving.com.
- Conduct comprehensive assessments of current and prospective residents in accordance with applicable state law.
- Communicate to and collaborate with third-party health care providers regarding resident healthcare needs.
- Timely documentation of nurse resident interventions and communications in the applicable resident health record.
- Monitor and audit for adherence to community health and wellness policies and procedures.
- Provide care skills, medication administration and other care related team member training.
- An active and unencumbered WI registered nurse license
- Strong computer skills and the ability to work within an electronic health record
- Ability to effectively communicate in English, verbally and in writing
- Full-time: Monday – Friday
- Travel required to assigned communities within a market
Team Member Benefits & Perks*
- Mileage Reimbursement
- Overnight Accommodations (as needed due to weather or logistics)
- Medical, Dental, & Vision Insurance
- 401(k) with Company Match!
- Paid Time Off and Holidays
- Company-Paid Basic Life Insurance
- Voluntary Short-Term Disability
- Company-Paid Long-Term Disability
- Health Reimbursement Account/Health Savings Account
- Flexible Spending Accounts
- Education assistance - up to $5,000 per calendar year!
- Leadership Development & Career Advancement
- Real-time Access to Earned Wages
- Referral Bonuses
- Employee Assistance Program
*Benefits vary by full-time, part-time, and PRN status.
New Perspective is an equal opportunity employer.
APPLY ON OUR CAREER JOB BOARD: https://bit.ly/3Nxouhq