LVN/LPN - Now Hiring
Come and work with a Fortune Magazine Best Workplace in Aging Services™!
We are seeking associates to join our world-class memory care team. Silverado associates are dedicated to providing the best possible care and enriching the quality of life of those we have served for over 25 years.
Silverado takes care of their associates and is a certified Great Place to Work®! Silverado offers competitive pay and great benefits for full-time associates including medical, dental, vision, life insurance, 401(k) with an employer match, vacation, and sick time as well as great opportunities for growth. Learn more about our Silverado Benefits: http://www.silveradobenefits.com
Apply today to join the World Class Silverado Team!
Silverado North Shore is looking for a Licensed Vocational Nurse (LVN/LPN)!
Position Pay: $29-$35
Shift Schedule(s): PM/NOC
Why work at Silverado North Shore ?
- Silverado is ranked 6th nationwide by Fortune Magazine in their Best Workplaces in Aging Services list – our 3rd consecutive year in the top 10!
- Great Place to Work® Certified for five straight years
- Experienced leadership team that realizes happy associates lead to happy residents
- Education assistance programs to help with school reimbursements and paid training
- Great culture with benefits like bringing kids and pets to work
- Work-life balance with flexible scheduling
- And more!
- Graduate of a school of Vocational Nursing
- Active Vocational Nursing license (LVN/LPN) required.
- Experience working as a licensed nurse in a senior care or long-term care setting with residents with Alzheimer’s disease, dementia or other memory impairments preferred
What you will be doing:
- Act as liaison and maintain positive relations with residents, families, and physicians
- Enhance the lives of older adults by assisting them with mobility needs, daily living activities, including, bathing, grooming, and routine personal tasks
We’re looking for someone who:
- Loves people.
- Has compassion and patience.
- Is a quick learner.
- Is ethical, honest, dependable, and open-minded.
- Is an effective communicator.
PROTECTING YOU, PROTECTING OTHERS: We believe our residents, patients and associates deserve to thrive in an environment protected from COVID-19. At Silverado, vaccines are offered and required for all associates.
To maintain our world class standard, all offers of employment with Silverado are contingent upon a satisfactory background check as well as drug screening, a physical and TB testing (if required for the position). Silverado also uses E-Verify to confirm work authorization with both the Social Security Administration and the Department of Homeland Security.
To apply, email your resume to Lupe.Cazares@silverado.com