Director of Clinical Services, RN in Wisconsin
District Director of Clinical Services for Brookdale Senior Living in Wisconsin
Are you looking for an employer who you can advance your career with? Join Brookdale!
* Do you have nurse leadership experience supporting multiple locations?
* Brookdale Senior Living operates multiple senior living facilites with three products lines in the state of Wisconsin.
* You will use your regulatory knowledge to interpret Department of Health regulations and guide facility based leaders in clinical matters.
Call Julie Arnold at 703-946-2095 or email email@example.com to learn more, or apply online today!
Registered Nurse RN licensure required.
Make Lives Better Including Your Own.
Relationships and integrity are the heart of our culture. They help us create a welcoming and inclusive community among our residents, associates and patients that feels like family. They guide us to be open in our communication with each other, and enable us to make the right decisions for the people who have entrusted us with their care. Our relationships and integrity work together to create a positive impact in the lives of the people we touch.
The happiness of those we serve is dependent on the happiness of our associates, so you’ll receive a competitive compensation and benefits package with additional perks designed to make you smile. The work you do will be challenging yet rewarding. You’ll earn more than a paycheck; you can find opportunities to grow your career through professional development, as well as ongoing programs catered to your overall health and wellness – physical, mental, emotional, and financial. Most of all, we believe you can find purpose, meaning, and the chance to be a part of something bigger than yourself.
If you want to work in an environment where you can become your best possible self, join us!
Veterans, transitioning active duty military personnel, and military spouses are encouraged to apply.
We believe that in order to best serve our residents and patients, we need to first serve our associates. One way we do that is through our benefits. Our offerings include, but are not limited to:
Full-time and part-time associate benefits:
· 401(k) Retirement Savings Plan
· Benefit plan package
· Pre-tax Commuter Benefit
· Associate Compassion Fund
· Associate Discounts
· Identity theft protection
· Pet savings and insurance plans
· Voluntary benefits available
Full-time associate benefits:
· Extensive Insurance Plans, including medical, dental, vision, flexible spending account, health savings account and more.
· Paid Time Off
· Adoption Benefit
· Tuition Reimbursement
· Company-provided life insurance and accidental death and dismemberment (AD&D)
· Voluntary STD and LTD
This is an incentive based position, which may include bonuses, incentive, or commission plans.
Please note, Brookdale has adopted a policy requiring all associates to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19, subject to limited exemptions based on medical conditions, sincerely held religious beliefs, or applicable state laws and regulations.
Provides clinical expertise and support to Regional Directors, Executive Directors, RN Case Managers, Health and Wellness Directors, and staff nurses. This includes health care activities, training and development of staff, and regulatory compliance issues.
- Responsible for the successful implementation and maintenance of corporate policies and procedures.
- Supports the implementation of health care services, policies and procedures in collaboration with Regional Directors, Executive Directors, RN Case Managers, and Health and Wellness Directors.
- Conducts regular quality audits through site visits and Standards and Expectations Walkthrough (SEW) audits of all health care areas to ensure compliance with Brookdale standards and state regulations, appropriate resident assessments, charges, and placement, appropriate staffing, staff training, and quality assurance. Reports information to Health and Wellness Director, Executive Director,
- Regional Director of Operations, and Divisional Director of Health Services and Quality.
- Provides clinical guidance to field staff, when necessary, to determine appropriateness for resident move-ins.
- Promotes problem solving for meeting resident needs and utilizing community resources and support systems.
- Provides guidance to Regional Directors and Executive Directors to identify providers of ancillary services and support.
- Participates in hiring, training, and mentoring RN Case Managers and Health and Wellness Directors.
- Analyzes resident and medication incident reports with Regional Director of Operations; assesses trends and assists with process improvement plans, with input from the Divisional Director of Health Services and Quality, as appropriate.
- Participates in process improvement initiatives as directed by the Divisional Director of Health Services and Quality or regional management.
- Analyzes various healthcare reports, trends, and move-outs to assist the Regional Director of Operations in process improvement efforts.
This job description represents an overview of the responsibilities for the above referenced position. It is not intended to represent a comprehensive list of responsibilities. An associate should perform all duties as assigned by his/her supervisor.
Education and Experience
Bachelor's degree (B.S.N.) from four-year college or university; must have RN license; and minimum of five to seven years related experience and/or training, most of which are in the geriatric field; or equivalent combination of education and experience. Experience with the elderly required and must have a thorough understanding of aging issues related to health.
Certifications, Licenses, and Other Special Requirements
Licensed as a registered nurse. Must have a valid driver’s license and access to a private vehicle for business travel.
Makes analytical decisions and is accountable for all actions made by a department or group. Uses a high degree of analytical ability using sound judgment acquired through significant experience to solve complex and varied problems that could result in substantial loss of reputation.
Knowledge and Skills
Has significant knowledge of an advanced discipline with a working knowledge of related fields. Has significant knowledge of the organization, work environment and process. Has knowledge to direct multiple functions and/or departments with full responsibility for operational results.
Physical Demands and Working Conditions
- Use hands and fingers to handle or feel
- Reach with hands and arms
- Stoop, kneel, crouch crawl
- Talk or hear
- Ability to lift: up to 25 pounds
- Requires interaction with co-workers, residents or vendors
- Possible exposure to communicable diseases and infections
- Exposure to latex
- Possible exposure to blood-borne pathogens
- Possible exposure to various drugs, chemical, infectious, or biological hazards
- Requires Travel: Frequently
Brookdale is an equal opportunity employer and a drug-free workplace.
Email your resume to Julie Arnold at JArnold7@brookdale.com