Customer Support & Training Representative
Healthcare software leader Extended Care Pro (ecp123.com) is expanding and looking for an energetic, self-driven Customer Support & Training Representative to join our team. In business for over 15 years, our software is used in over 2000 assisted living communities worldwide to provide better care for seniors. We are located in East Troy, Wisconsin, just outside of Milwaukee. We do require that the representative have experience using an eMAR system within a facility or community to apply.
Role and Responsibilities
- Must be willing and able to work from 10:30 AM to 7:30 PM
- Serve the customers by providing product and service information over the phone and via remote connection; resolving product and service problems.
- Resolve product or service problems by clarifying the customer’s reason for calling; determining the cause of any problems; selecting and explaining the best solution to solve the problem; expediting correction or adjustment; following up to ensure resolution.
- Answer product and service questions; suggest examples and ideas of set-up, provide further information about the software and possible use.
- Maintain customer records by updating account information.
- Prepare product or service reports by collecting and analyzing customer information.
- Contribute to team effort by accomplishing related tasks and results as needed.
Skills and Qualifications:
Residential Community Experience, eMAR experience, Customer Service, Product Knowledge, Quality Focus, Problem Solving, Market Knowledge, Documentation Skills, Listening, Phone Skills, Resolving Conflict, Analyzing Information, Multi-tasking.
- Competitive base salary and commission program
- 401(k) with match
- Medical, Dental, Vision, and life insurance
- Flexible Dress Code
- On-site gym, snacks, and drinks available throughout the day
Please apply on our Careers page at https://ecp123.com/careers/
Note: the entire company is currently working from home due to the pandemic.
Equal Employment Opportunity
- ECP is an equal opportunity employer and welcomes applications from all qualified applicants. We do not discriminate on grounds of race, religion or belief, ethnic or national origin, disability, age, citizenship, marital, domestic or civil partnership status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other basis as protected by applicable law.
Please apply at the following link: https://ecp.applytojob.com/apply/X0MUyUzxPP/Customer-Support-Training-Representative